Port Deposit is a town in Cecil County, Maryland, United States. It’s located in the northeast corner of the state on the east bank of the Susquehanna River.
The entire town is on the U. S. National Register of Historic Places.
- Host senior and youth summer reading program
- Prepare and deliver meals to seniors
- Meet to listen to the Royal Neighbors Foundation’s webinars about money management
- Host Easter egg hunt for the community
- Support veterans
- Donate to the local food pantry
- Host a women’s group to discuss healthy lifestyles, summer activities for school children, identity theft, neighborhood watch programs, etc.
Points of Interest
- Historic Tome Gas House
- USNTC Bainbridge Museum
- Port Deposit Heritage Museum
- Susquehanna State Park
Royal Neighbors financial protection products
available in the Peace Garden state:
- Whole life insurance
- Term life insurance