The Royal Neighbors of America Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to members who are insured by or own an annuity with Royal Neighbors and plan to pursue post-secondary education at an accredited institution to obtain a trade or vocational degree, associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctoral degree. Here are some helpful tips for the application process.
- Write a great essay with correct grammar and strong sentence structure
- Contact your college of choice to find out the specific address where scholarship payments should be sent
- Be sure to have your certificate and chapter number handy. It is required on the application
- Proofread and polish your application
- Be sure all attachments are included
- Submit your application prior to the deadline